Refund & Cancellation Policy
Changes to Courses
The Business Centre reserves the right to:
- run or withdraw any course
- hold a course at a location other than that advertised
- alter the times or dates for the whole or any part of the course
- offer you a new/alternate qualification if the qualification has been updated in line with national industry standards.
If any of these course changes become necessary, you will be advised of the changes and the alternative arrangements which may be available for you to complete your course.
Payment of Student Fees and Additional Charges
All student fees and charges are reviewed on a yearly basis and are subject to change.
Your enrolment is not complete and you are not entitled to attend class until you have paid either the relevant student fee, a concession fee or have been exempted from the student fee.
You may pay by EFTPOS, Direct Deposit, VisaCard, MasterCard, or a cheque made payable to ‘The Business Centre’. Under special circumstances payment by instalments can be arranged on an individual basis.
Refund of the Student Fee
A refund of all or part of student fee may be given in the following circumstances:
- You enrolled in a course that has been cancelled.
- You formally advise The Business Centre in writing at least seven days prior to the start of your course that you wish to withdraw.
Further information is available in the Participant Handbook.