About this course
Test your business idea through this proven methodology, explore the 9 areas of business using the canvas provided.
In years past, there was always talk of your 30 page Business Plan being super important. In this age, Business Advisors talk more to a key tool and methodology that enables you to assess your new (or existing) business through the frame of 9 key areas of business.
The Business Model canvas supports you to visualise how your business with work, its a strategic template which will get you thinking and testing your current hypothesis. Another thing we love about this business tool? It evolves with your business, it's not something you just put on a shelf and never refer to again. Print it out as large as possible and stick it on the wall in your office or workspace.
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) provides a team with a shared language when discussing your business, the value you offer to customers right through to how cost impact of the way you resource and manage key activities in your business.
Paulina Mangano, Business Advisor and Trainer at The Business Centre, will take you through a short text theory on each area of the canvas, then show you context through video.
We have also included bonus learning and tools; Vision to Strategy and Financial Viability to get you on the road to success.
What you’ll learn
- The purposeful layout of the Business Model Canvas
- What the 9 areas of the canvas mean
- How to use the business model canvas when starting a business
- Modelling your new business idea
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Have a business idea or an existing business
Who this course is for:
- New Small Business owners
- Start Up Business Idea
- Business owners wanting to add new products and services
- Business owners wanting to identify new markets
- Entrepreneurs wanting to test a business idea